Quadrocopters don creepy eyes, build synthetic Christmas tree of envy (video)
First we let them play music, then they started juggling. Now quadrocopters are feeling emotions as well; namely, jealousy. One of Flying Machine Arena’s dainty quadrocopters, nicknamed Juliet, was compelled to build its own synthetic Christmas tree after spying an authentic fir through a glass window. Sure, stacked bricks of festive foam seem innocent enough, but look into those ping-pong ball eyes and tell us you aren’t a little worried that next year’s “war on Christmas” will be the machine’s war on humans. Fly past the break to see Juliet’s envious construction project for yourself.
- Vietnam store makes Christmas tree from cellphones
- Acrobatic quadrocopters hunt in packs, seduce you into submission (video)
- One more present under the tree—custom video messages from Santa
- Kindle Fire Receives Early Build Of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich [Video] – Phandroid.com
- Stores Open on Christmas: Walmart 2011 After Christmas Sale Begins … – San Francisco Luxury News
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=2542