MSN Direct goes dark, SPOT watches to suffer no more
When the noble SPOT watch was discontinued back in 2008, Microsoft promised the FM service that kept them informed would soldier on. A year later that service too had its days numbered, and now, today, the counter clicks over to zero. MSN Direct, which also pushed content to navigation devices and digital baristas, is dead for good, meaning those devices will never again receive wireless updates. They will, however, still be eligible for customer support — but only through the end of the month. Better set yourself a reminder on something a bit more modern.
- Evigroup drops SmartPaddle Pro price to €699, optional head-tracking feature watches you intently
- Task force: When schools suffer, so does security – msnbc.com
- LinkedIn, eHarmony suffer data breaches – Reuters
- Verizon Wireless Customers Suffer Third December Outage – eWeek
- Tarsem To Direct “Killing On Carnival Row”
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=2822