Adobe’s Todd Teresi to lead Apple’s iAd unit, fully purge himself of Flash reliance
It had to happen at some point, right? Adobe and Apple — two names in a similar field — would inevitably end up hiring someone that worked at the other firm in a past life, and unsurprisingly, the world is up in arms about an acquisition that would go unreported if not for the past drama between the two outfits. As the story goes, Todd Teresi (formerly of Adobe) has been hired to be the new chief of Apple’s iAd mobile advertising division, but since the hire hasn’t been officially confirmed, it’s all based on “sources familiar with the matter.” Interestingly, Bloomberg BusinessWeek asserts that the iAd team has been “cutting prices to keep customers from jumping ship to rivals, including Google,” noting that the dominance seen in the tablet market isn’t exactly translating on the advertising side. Something tells us Apple’s got a few bills to lose while experimenting, though.
- Megaupload Server Purge Delayed
- Das neue iPad im Test: So gut ist Apples HD-Tablet – STERN.DE
- Erster Blick auf das neue iPad: So gut wird Apples HD-Tablet – STERN.DE
- Erster Blick auf neues iPad: So gut wird Apples HD-Tablet – STERN.DE
- Researchers develop silicon ReRAM chip, send warning shot to Flash memory
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=3779