Acer Iconia Tab A510 hits FCC, refuses to reveal all its secrets
Rumor had it that Acer’s latest slate, the Iconia Tab A510 would be hitting the market in April. Well, the Android 4.0-sporting slab just inched closer to its debut by sauntering through the FCC. This particular model comes loaded with Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS, but there’s no 3G or 4G in sight. The ten-inch tablet didn’t reveal all its secrets to us in the filing, and the images of its prerequisite dissection have not been posted yet. Still, it’s nice to know that this slimmer and pleasantly plasticy device should be hitting the market soon and serving up a much needed slice of Ice Cream Sandwich. Hit up the source link if you’re really into graphs and radiation reports.
- ACER ICONIA TAB A510 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER IN THE US
- Tablet Review: Acer Iconia Tab A510, Long Live Ice Cream Sandwich! – DigitalVersus
- Acer Iconia Tab A100 Tablet | Acer Iconia Tab A100 Tablet Review – Benchmark Reviews
- ACER ICONIA TAB A200 NOW AVAILABLE FOR $350
- ACER ICONIA TAB A200 UP FOR PURCHASE IN THE US
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=9469