MIT opens App Inventor to all, launches public Beta
You’d be forgiven for thinking you’ve already read this article. Truthfully, you pretty much already have. The software is the same (App Inventor), the milestone is the same (public availability), even the development status is the same (beta). So, what praytell is new then? Well, the Android apps creation tool is no longer being managed by Google — MIT has snatched up the source and worked up its own version. Now you, or anyone else for that matter, can go and log into the MIT App Inventor, so long as you have a valid Google ID. Interested in giving it a try? Did you miss out when it was the Google App Inventor? Hit up the source link for more.
- 4D Launches Wakanda Public Beta
- Photo Organization Service Everpix Launches Public Beta
- Adobe Launches Photoshop CS6, Public Beta Available Now
- Starhawk beta opens its doors tomorrow
- Last-minute ticketing app WillCall opens doors to the public
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=11157