How would you change Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus?
“Definitely the best Android phone available today — it’s possibly even the best phone available today, period.” That’s the oft-repeated conclusion to our Galaxy Nexus review and the question is, were we right? Four months have elapsed since the handset arrived and it’s still the daily driver for a number of staffers here. But what about you out there? What are your feelings about the camera, was your model perfect from the off or did you have the same trouble as Alex Ioannou and, if Andy Rubin’s gearing up to put the finishing touches on the Galaxy Nexus 2, what improvements (if any) would you ask him to make?
- Review: Samsungs Galaxy Nexus a sweet smartphone
- Angry Birds Space Tested on S2, Galaxy Nexus und Galaxy Tab 7.7
- How would you change the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus?
- Google verkauft mit dem Galaxy Nexus wieder Hardware – ZDNet.de
- How would you change Samsung’s Galaxy Player 4.0?
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=14447
Posted by Content from external website (RSS) on Apr 2 2012. Filed under TOP NEWS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Post content may be received from external website through web content syndication. You'll find link to source inside this article. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry