Are Kindle eBook prices set to fall? Apple price-fixing case is just ‘weeks away’ – This is Money
This is Money
Are Kindle eBook prices set to fall? Apple price-fixing case is just 'weeks away'
This is Money
By Rob Waugh Book prices on Amazon's Kindle and other e-readers could tumble after a deal in a major price-fixing case is said to be 'close'. America's Justice Department is in the closing stages of a deal with Apple and major publishers.
Lawsuit Says Circumstantial Evidence Enough To Prove e-Book Conspiracy
How much for that e-book?
E-books settlement talks advancing: sources
- Hardware LCD Price Fixing Settlement Totals $553M – DailyTech
- New Amazon Kindle Fire will push price of current model to $149 … – Apple Insider
- Why Apple’s eBook Pricing Defense Is Wrong – PCWorld
- Ebook revolution can kindle a passion for publishing – Telegraph.co.uk
- Rich and Single? Kindle a Romance With MillionaireMatch.com’s new eBook – Albany Times Union
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=14581
Posted by Content from external website (RSS) on Apr 3 2012. Filed under KINDLE. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Post content may be received from external website through web content syndication. You'll find link to source inside this article. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry