Discounted iPad 2 attracting new customers, ‘unlocking’ education demand – Apple Insider
Discounted iPad 2 attracting new customers, 'unlocking' education demand
By Daniel Eran Dilger At the launch of the new iPad, Apple continued selling the previous iPad 2 at a discounted $ 399 price. Over its first quarter, the new price point is attracting a new audience of buyers, particularly in education.
Apple To $ 700 As iPhone Growth Crushes Earnings And Doubters
Lower priced iPad is hit in education market
iPad and Wi-Fi sitting in a tree….
- Demand for Kindle Fire collapses as Apple’s iPad continues to dominate – Apple Insider
- Lovely iPad Rumor of the Day: iPad To Be a Major Part of Apple’s Education Announcement Tomorrow
- Smaller iPad seen boosting Apple’s sales to schools, gamers – Apple Insider
- Jailbreakers hack iOS on Apple TV to run full-screen iPad apps – Apple Insider
- CNN investigates Foxconn iPad factory conditions, Apple responds – Apple Insider
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=16881
Posted by Content from external website (RSS) on Apr 26 2012. Filed under IPAD. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Post content may be received from external website through web content syndication. You'll find link to source inside this article. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry