Some Iconia Tab A500s getting Ice Cream Sandwich early, Acer Ring is MIA
Last week, Acer announced that Ice Cream Sandwich would make its way to Iconia Tabs A100 and A500 in Canada and the US starting April 27th, but Phone Arena reports that some owners of the 10.1-inch A500 are getting the option to update a day ahead of schedule. If you’re one of the lucky few to be in on the early upgrade, you should be ready to rock with Android 4.0.3 after a 30-minute install. The one potential downside to getting ICS ahead of time? You’ll have to wait for the Acer Ring hub, which didn’t make the cut for this update.
- Tablet Review: Acer Iconia Tab A510, Long Live Ice Cream Sandwich! – DigitalVersus
- Kindle Fire Receives Early Build Of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich [Video] – Phandroid.com
- Acer Liquid Glow With Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Acer Iconia Tab A100 Tablet | Acer Iconia Tab A100 Tablet Review – Benchmark Reviews
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab(s) 2 delayed by, you guessed it, Ice Cream Sandwich
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=16922