Woz: Windows Phone is ‘beautiful,’ Android ‘no contest,’ still loves iPhone, ask again tomorrow
When Steve Wozniak talks mobile, people love to listen. Last time we checked in, he was lauding some of Android’s finer points, and now he’s raining praise on Windows Phone. In an interview with A New Domain, the Apple co-founder was all too happy to share his recent positive experiences with the Espoo / Redmond collaboration. In particular, Woz waxes about how intuitive the interface is, and how naturally apps lead you around. He goes on to say how there’s nothing he’s seen that isn’t more beautiful (than iOS and Android) on the Windows system, before claiming Android is “no contest” when it comes to the interface. It’s not all lemonade and roses, however, as he then admits he’s no fan of the voice control functionality compared to the other two platforms. When pushed to admit what he uses as default, it’s still the iPhone — two of them in fact — but Woz’s ability to see the best in all mobile operating systems will be sure to further confirm his status as one of tech’s most liked. Head down to the source to hear for yourself.
[Thanks everyone who sent this in]
- Review: Can Samsung Focus S, Windows Phone 7 challenge iPhone, Android?
- HTC Titan II: The Other LTE Windows Phone is Big, Beautiful, Pricey [REVIEW]
- Microsoft exec says Windows Phone outselling iPhone in China
- Baidu’s New Forked Android Phone: China’s Search Giant Wants To Make Windows Phone, iOS Versions Too
- Vimeo updates iOS app to include iPad, releases Android and Windows Phone apps too
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=16982