99Bill smartphone card reader pushes mobile payments for China, pretends it’s never heard of Square
Jostling for attention among a crowd of China-focused smartphone card readers, 99Bill’s card reader has now been officially revealed. It plugs into your headphone jack and communicates with apps on both iOS and Android. The familiar-looking reader supports both passcode and signature security — China matches several European countries where passcode cards are the more common option. The company has already hooked up with three insurance companies, but it’s keeping quiet on the rates it’ll charge per transaction and any further expansion plans. 99Bills lays down why it should be your go-to choice for smartphone payments in mainland China right after the break.
- H2O Bolt promises unlimited 4G internet for $50, pretends it’s never heard of Clear
- Verizon drops plan to charge for credit, debit card payments – Detroit Free Press
- Verizon Wireless to charge $2 for one-time payments by credit card, online or … – Chicago Tribune
- Contactless Card Payments Not Taking Off in the UK Despite Companies Adopting the Technology
- PayPal Here: Mobile Card Acceptance
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=17415