Transforming robot effortlessly turns into a car, faces tougher maneuver into retail (video)
Still bothered by the lack of automated transforming in the official Transformers toys? Then you’ll likely want to head straight to the video below to see your dream realized. While details are a bit light, the robot on display was apparently built by Kenji Ishida and JS Robotics, and is just the latest in a series of transforming bots that Ishida has been working on (version eight, to be specific). About the only other detail revealed is that it makes use of 22 servo motors to turn from a car into a surprisingly mobile humanoid robot and, as you might expect, there’s no word on any eventual commercial availability.
- Auto industry faces tougher year, says Audi CEO – ABS CBN News
- Audi CEO: Auto industry faces tougher year in 2012 – Reuters India
- How I Met Your Robot Mother: a Qbo ‘First’ (video)
- EverQuest turns 13, blows out the subscription candles (video)
- February video game retail sales drop 20 percent
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=17440