Transforming robot effortlessly turns into a car, faces tougher maneuver into retail (video)
Still bothered by the lack of automated transforming in the official Transformers toys? Then you’ll likely want to head straight to the video below to see your dream realized. While details are a bit light, the robot on display was apparently built by Kenji Ishida and JS Robotics, and is just the latest in a series of transforming bots that Ishida has been working on (version eight, to be specific). About the only other detail revealed is that it makes use of 22 servo motors to turn from a car into a surprisingly mobile humanoid robot and, as you might expect, there’s no word on any eventual commercial availability.
- Car makers gear up for a tougher China market – Reuters
- Sprint discontinues HTC EVO 3D online, limited quantities remain at retail stores
- GameStop Unveils One of the Largest PC Game Selections at Retail – MarketWatch (press release)
- US mobile industry faces spectrum, deal paralysis – Reuters
- Boca Raton company faces complaints over netbook – Orlando Sentinel
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=17440