Fujifilm FinePix XP170 rugged camera pays a visit to the FCC, leaves raincoat behind
It was only a matter of time before Fujifilm’s latest ruggedized shooter, the FinePix XP170, made a quick stop by the FCC offices and, well, it’s about that time. The filings don’t reveal many details we didn’t already know, meaning you’re still getting those WiFi sharing features to Android / iOS and that 14-megapixel CMOS sensor with 1080p video capabilities to take on your adventures. At this rate it’s safe to say that you better have those 280 bucks ready, as this rugged Fuji’s next stop is sure to be the retail shelves. We don’t think FCC chairman, Julius Genachowski, would mind you peeking at the black and white files, so hit the source link below if you’re interested in doing so.
- Fujifilm Announces FinePix XP170 Waterproof Camera
- FujiFilm Announces New Wi-Fi Enabled Lifeproof Camera; The FinePix XP170
- Fujifilm opens the FinePix camera floodgates ahead of CES
- Fujifilm opens the FinePix camera floodgates ahead of CES – Engadget
- Fujifilm unveils FinePix Z1000EXR Wi-Fi-connected card camera
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=17451