Olympus adds 75mm f/1.8 portrait lens to Micro Four Thirds lineup
During our first encounter with the OM-D E-M5 in February, Olympus told us to expect several more lenses to launch throughout the year, including a 75mm f/1.8 variant suitable for portraits and a splash- and dust-proof 60mm f/2.8 macro. Well, that first optic will be coming sooner than you may have thought — it’s expected to hit stores this summer with an estimated price tag of $ 900. The lens offers a 150mm 35mm-equivalent focal length when paired with a Micro Four Thirds camera, and consists of 10 elements in nine groups, including three ED elements that assist with correcting aberrations. Everything else you need to know can be found in the PR after the break.
- Panasonic Announces Lumix G X 12-35mm F2.8 Zoom for Micro Four Thirds
- Panasonic launches Lumix G Vario 12-35mm F2.8 fast zoom for Micro Four Thirds
- Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS packs 12-megapixel sensor, f/2.0 lens, ruggedized housing for $399
- Netgear Adds to Its 802.11ac Lineup – PCWorld (blog)
- Jawbone unleashes Big Jambox, beefs up its Bluetooth ‘smartspeaker’ lineup
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=18537