Olympus adds 75mm f/1.8 portrait lens to Micro Four Thirds lineup
During our first encounter with the OM-D E-M5 in February, Olympus told us to expect several more lenses to launch throughout the year, including a 75mm f/1.8 variant suitable for portraits and a splash- and dust-proof 60mm f/2.8 macro. Well, that first optic will be coming sooner than you may have thought — it’s expected to hit stores this summer with an estimated price tag of $ 900. The lens offers a 150mm 35mm-equivalent focal length when paired with a Micro Four Thirds camera, and consists of 10 elements in nine groups, including three ED elements that assist with correcting aberrations. Everything else you need to know can be found in the PR after the break.
- Olympus 75mm F1.8 for Micro Four Thirds gets $900 price-tag
- Olympus Announces the 75mm f/1.8 High-Grade Portrait Lens
- Olympus Launches M.Zuiko 12-50mm Micro Four Thirds Power Zoom Lens
- Olympus black E-M5 Micro Four Thirds camera and internals eyes-on
- Kenko Tokina 400mm lens for Micro Four Thirds and Sony NEX hits Japan tomorrow
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=18537