Comcast video on-demand comes to Boston area TiVo Premieres Monday
Now that Comcast has started delivering its video on-demand to TiVo Premieres, the company has now revealed the second area where access will be turned on is Boston, starting Monday. The news was announced in a tweet from Head of Corporate Communications Steve Wymer, and as Gizmo Lovers notes, was likely held back as Comcast announced its own X1 platform would launch soon in Boston as well. We’re now more than a year past the original announcement, hopefully this is jsut the start of the rollout as it picks up the pace, if the two companies work well together maybe Comcast could be on the list for that six-tuner Pace box at some point.
- TiVo Premiere DVRs in the Bay Area get Comcast VOD starting today
- AT&T Invests in Boston-Area Wireless Network – Sacramento Bee
- BBC’s Director-General confirms instant video on-demand store is coming
- Boston D.A. Subpoenas Twitter Over Occupy Boston, Anonymous
- Dish Network adds video on-demand streaming for iPad, enhanced Thuuz Google TV app – Engadget
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=18667