Samsung Focus 2 review
Ready for Samsung’s latest entrant to the Windows Phone game? Hopefully you answered “yes,” because we’re about to take you through an in-depth look at such a device: the Focus 2. Around the time that we United States-based Engadgeteers were lusting over Nokia’s Lumia 800 and getting to know the HTC Titan, Samsung introduced its Focus S and lower-tiered Focus Flash WP7.5 handsets. Redmond’s hardware restrictions haven’t exactly changed much since then, begging the question as to how the Focus 2 fits in as a late follow-up to the original Focus from back in 2010. The bulk of the answer, of course, is LTE. This handset is the only other Windows Phone aside from the Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II to feature such connectivity on Ma Bell’s network. That, and it’s priced at just $ 50 dollars on a two-year commitment. Is it a veritable steal like the Focus Flash proved to be, though? Join us past the break where we’ll lay it all out.
Gallery: Samsung Focus 2 review
- We Leak The Nokia Sabre; Details On The Samsung Focus S, Focus Flash & More – Windows Phone View
- Review: Can Samsung Focus S, Windows Phone 7 challenge iPhone, Android?
- Samsung eyes premium notebook users in Taiwan – Focus Taiwan News Channel
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) review
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 review
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=18793