GameStop gives in to its sweet tooth, stocks Android tablets at over 1,600 stores
GameStop selling Android tablets in-store isn’t anything new, but we’ve been curious to see how well the initiative would take off following a soft launch at 200 locations last November. Things seem to be going swimmingly, as the company now has “more than 1,600 locations” stocking the slates. If you’ll recall, the devices all come with pre-installed titles of the retailer’s choosing, with models from the likes of Samsung, Acer, ASUS and Toshiba. There’s still yet to be any word about whether you’ll eventually be able to trade-in your own, but it would seem like a logical next step — aside from becoming an AT&T virtual carrier. Hit up the source link below to see if a store in your area is part of the lineup.
- GameStop Pitches Android Tablets to Gamers – PCWorld
- GameStop to offer Android tablet and smartphone trade-ins, give you another excuse to upgrade
- Motorola unveils two new Android tablets for U.S
- Coby to debut five Android tablets at CES 2012
- Time Warner Cable app for Android tablets with live streaming is (still) right around the corner
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=18952