How would you change Samsung’s Galaxy Player 4.0?
Samsung’s sub-$ 200 Galaxy Player offers up PMP-stylings inside a smartphone shell. When our reviewer put it through its paces, we couldn’t find much to commend it — with poor sound quality and battery life that wouldn’t manage a long-haul flight. The expandable storage and removable battery made it more desirable than the equivalent iPod touch, but given that it was retailing for $ 20 more (at the time), we’d have said go for a GoGear or D3 instead. But we suspect that despite our advice, some of you bought one, so tell us how you’ve found it on a daily basis and what should the company do when it comes time for a refresh?
- Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 “Real Review”
- Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 case review
- Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 Hands-on Review
- Adobe issues security update for Flash player, warns against IE exploit
- Fire Extinguisher Punched by Knicks Player Tweets Taunts
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=18931