Keep your bands straight with Adafruit’s Ohm Sweet Ohm cross-stitch kit (video)
Doesn’t it just seem like yesterday when Grandma used to embroider your resistor charts for you? But now that you’re grown up, Adafruit wants you to cross-stitch the Ohm Sweet Ohm color band guide yourself with their handy kit (dog not included). Spec-wise, it’s loaded up with 16 skeins of floss, two size 24 tapestry needles, 15 x 18-inch 14-count aida cloth and a 6-inch “super grip lip” embroidery hoop, all for $ 29.95. You’ll also get a full color printed pattern with instructions on making the project, then how to mount it on the wall or sew it onto Spot’s favorite pillow. So if you can never remember whether yellow in the C-band is four significant figures or five, and want an Ohm-y reminder — then check the video after the break for more info.
- Samsung chief: we’re open to a cross-licensing deal with Apple, but 4G chip shortage might last until the fall
- GameStop gives in to its sweet tooth, stocks Android tablets at over 1,600 stores
- TI announces new DSP software and development kit – Embedded.com
- Sorkin says Jobs movie won’t be straight biography
- Corsair Upgrade Kit for Notebooks Announced – Benchmark Reviews
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=19487