TiVo and PayPal let you buy stuff using your remote, hopes you swing past the shopping channel
Those late-night adverts for a steam-powered ab-crunching bagel toaster (just $ 400, plus $ 99 postage and packing!) will soon be much harder to resist, thanks to TiVo. The DVR maker has teamed up with PayPal to enable you to purchase goods with your remote control during the commercial. A global financial meltdown will probably ensue just as soon as the company can get compatible adverts developed, currently slated to begin airing during this year’s fall TV season.
- TiVo and PayPal let you buy stuff using your remote, hopes you swing past the shopping channel
- AP IMPACT: When your criminal past isn’t yours
- A PayPal roadblock temporarily halts one online charity, but here are three more great causes
- TiVo Premiere DVRs in the Bay Area get Comcast VOD starting today
- Comcast video on-demand comes to Boston area TiVo Premieres Monday
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=20439