Just posted: Our FujiFilm FinePix X10 Review
For all of the rangefinder fans out there, we’ve just published our hands on review of Fuji’s FinePix X10. This powerful camera boasts some appealing features, like a 12-megapixel (2/3-inch) EXR CMOS image sensor, EXR processor, 2.8-inch LCD, EXR Auto, ISO settings from ISO 100 – 12,800, a plethora of custom and manual controls, and a 4x manually operated zoom that boasts a maximum aperture range of f/2.0-f2.8. All of these are stuffed into a magnesium alloy body that offers that retro look that Fuji first debuted with their X100 camera.
For more details about the X10, read our in-depth review by clicking here. For those who want to skip to the good stuff, read Steve’s Conclusion; and don’t forget about our unedited, full-size sample photos.
- FujiFilm FinePix S4000 (FinePix S4050) Review
- FujiFilm FinePix S3200 (FinePix S3250) Review
- FujiFilm FinePix S2950 (FinePix S2990) Review
- FujiFilm Finepix Z90 (Finepix Z91) Review
- Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Review
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=20871