Sony Xperia acro S jumps through FCC hoops
Water and dust-proof certified, Sony’s Xperia acro S was bound to survive the FCC’s prodding and poking. The examination confirms some Euro-centric, but AT&T-friendly, HSPA radio bands and offers up some (oddly squashed) real-word glimpses at a phone that’s got already going under two different names. Yep, this 4.3-inch phone’s already launched in Japan as the Xperia acro HD, although there’s been no word on a release on US shores. Radio test fans can hit up the source for yet more details and some side profile shots.
- Sony announce the Sony Xperia go & Acro S
- Mobile phone sales rankings (December-March 18 March): “Xperia Acro HD” monopoly level (1/4)
- Sony Xperia Go makes a trip to the FCC, doesn’t bring suntan lotion
- Sony employee gets creative with Sony Xperia phone
- MWC 2012: Sony zeigt Android-Smartphones Xperia U und Xperia P
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=21406