Book Review: Sketching Light by Joe McNally
Bestselling author Joe McNally (The Moment It Clicks and The Hotshoe Diaries) has written another accessible, entertaining book – Sketching Light: An Illustrated Tour of the Possibilities of Flash. In contrast to his earlier volumes, which were often rich with images and reminiscences from his storied editorial career, his latest book is more technical, covering methods for creating and shaping light using all manner of strobes. This is far from a prescriptive ‘how to’ guide though, says Adam Koplan.
- Book review: Practical HDR
- Book Review: Private Views by Barbara Crane
- Book Review: ‘Vivian Maier, Street Photographer’
- Book Review: Edward Weston, One Hundred Twenty Five Photographs
- Book Review: Visual Stories – Behind the Lens with Vincent Laforet
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=21886