How Software Updates Are Destroying the Stock Market – Businessweek
How Software Updates Are Destroying the Stock Market
The Knight Capital (KCG) computer glitch that cost it $ 440 million is the latest in a series of software updates that've caused catastrophic mess-ups in the financial markets. In March, electronic exchange BATS had to cancel its own IPO when a …
Wall St sees Knight as software risk wake-up call
SEC head calls software glitch "unacceptable"
SEC Head Mary Schapiro: Stock Market's Software Glitch 'Unacceptable'
- Check Point Software net up; software updates gain – MarketWatch
- Guidance Software stock jumps after strong 4Q – CBS News
- GK Software-Aktie: Prognosen bestätigt – Stock World
- Heiler Software-Aktie: Unternehmen setzt zweistelliges W. – Stock World
- Amazon Updates Kindle Fire Software – InformationWeek
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=22001
Posted by Content from external website (RSS) on Aug 4 2012. Filed under SOFTWARE. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Post content may be received from external website through web content syndication. You'll find link to source inside this article. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry