GeForce GTX 660 Ti Review: Nvidia’s Trickle-Down Keplernomics
Nvidia’s Kepler architecture is finally manifest in a $ 300 graphics card, which the company says beats AMD’s Radeon HD 7870 and challenges its more expensive 7950. Can this GK104-based mainstream card carve out a spot between the GCN-based competition?
Reviews Tom’s Hardware US
- AMD Radeon HD 7950 Review: Up Against GeForce GTX 580
- GeForce GTX 670 2 GB Review: Is It Already Time To Forget GTX 680?
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Core Review: GF110 On A Diet
- GeForce GTX 680 2 GB Review: Kepler Sends Tahiti On Vacation
- Nvidia GeForce GT 640 Review: Cramming Kepler Into GK107
Short URL: http://techno-magazine.com/?p=22220